1. Medovyi V.S., Parpara A.A., Pyatnitskii A.M., Sokilinskii B.Z., Dem'yanov V.L. An automated microscopy system MECOS-C2 and its trials. Biomedical Engineering, No 4, 2006, pp 197-202, Plenum Publishing Corp.
2. V. S. Medovyi, A. M. Pyatnitskii, B. Z. Sokolinskii, V. V. Markellov, D. S. Fedorova, and I. V. Fedorov. Development and testing of an automated microscopy complex. Journal of Optical Technology, Vol. 78, Iss. 1, pp. 50–56 (2011)
3. Vladimir S. Medovyi and Stepan A. Panov. Some comparative characteristics of the modern tools for microscopic biomaterial morphology analysis. Advances in Biomedical Science and Engineering. Volume 1, Number 1, pp.19-25, September 2014.
4. Medovyi V.S., Pyatnitskii A.M., Robotic Microscopy and information technology to increase accuracy, sensitivity and availability of blood cell analyses. Current microscopy contributions to advances in science and technology (Microscopy Book Series, Publisher: Formatex Research Center), Book 5, Volume 1, p. 775-781, December 2012, see http://www.formatex.info/microscopy5/book/775-781.pdf
5. Pyatnitskiy A.M. Statistically motivated clustering and automated processing of the blood smear images. PRIA 10-2010 Proceedings,vol. 2 p. 339.
You can find above 60 Russian references in papers MECOS-C2